Architecture, Engineering & Project Management
Theta Projects specialize in Architecture Site Surveying Project Management Cost Management Pumps and Tanks since 1995
Our project management team headed up by Richard Wooley and Edward Mamabolo work
closely with our clients to transform their ideas into a reality. Having worked on over 300
projects in the last 20 years we fully understand that each project is unique however the same
when it comes to the methodology used to manage the scope of works, quality, time frames
Our Project Management services include:
● Programming & scheduling.
● Scope Management.
● Ad Hoc and Stage Reporting.
● Managing design development.
● Construction management
Effective cost management is key. Our goal is to ensure that Clients receive a service that allows a
perfect product delivered on time and within budget.
The professional Quantity Surveying team at Theta have experience in a number of sectors
including educational, health, leisure, retail, commercial, residential developments as well as
petrochemical which is our core business.
Our Quantity Surveying services include:
● Value management at project inception
● Value engineering Cost comparisons, which analyses alternative materials and innovative
design to ensure our clients best interest are always on the fore front
● Contractual arrangements, professional advice and preparation of tender documentation.
● Investigated and measured adjudication reports on the suitability of tenders submitted.
● Project cash flow analysis.
● Value management and cost reporting during the construction phases.
● Valuation and certification of project work in progress.
● Preparation of final accounts for the works completed
● Construction Close out
The Theta Architecture Division consists of a dedicated team of professionals with varying
backgrounds, experience and expertise. With a focus on delivering the highest quality products
that best respond to the needs of the client this team embraces all aspect of the architectural
profession, ranging from conceptualization to project administration.
Working within strict project constraints such as budget and timeline, aspects such as social
responsiveness, aesthetic appropriateness, cultural and historical awareness, as well as
sustainable principles are always embraced as driving forces in projects. These are fully managed
by Theta Architecture – be it as the Principal Agent or the Architect as part of the professional
Our Architectural services include:
● Repair and maintenance projects
● Condition assessments and strategic consultation
● Service Stations